LSW Fabrication, as part of The LSW Group has had Over 50 Years of experience of
the Engineering Industry
About LSW Fabrication
LSW Fabrication has built a strong relationship with its clientele through the provision of quality products manufactured and Fabricated in accordance with ISO 9001 standards. Employing the best skills practice, product finish, and tradespeople with the qualifications, expertise, and industry skills, as well as a fully equipped workshop, we can provide all types of welding, along with cutting, guillotining, pressing and folding of all types of Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium.
Our welders are qualified to pre-qualified procedures for common weld joints and processes and can be qualified to client owned procedures specifications if required by our Certified Welding Inspector / Supervisor (Pressure and Structural) in accordance with Australian and International Standards.
Our capabilities include:
- Gas Metal Arc (GMA) – MIG
- Flux-Core – Gasless and Gas assisted
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG)
- Manual Metal Arc (MMA) welding
- Oxy Flame Cutting
- Weld Resurfacing (pitted and worn surfaces rebuilt to specification)
- Hard Face welding
- Steel Fabrication (Light and Heavy)
- Skids & Containers
- Safety access – balustrades, handrails, stairs, bollards
- General welding services
- General cutting and punching services
- Welder Qualification (to AS/NZS 1554.1 AS 3992 etc.)
- Weld Procedure Development
- Visual Weld Inspection and Reports
- Weld Supervision
LSW Fabrication is a Quality Accredited company complying with
AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015.